- Maintains senior level client contacts on daily basis.
- Works proactively to provide client marketing needs with the greatest amount of added value by communication.
- Receives client briefings, and analyses the input of client together With background knowledge, research, field feedback etc. to produce Creative brief for the Creative & Media team.
- Writes Business proposals to help close new business, attending client.
- Presentations and documenting client scope, thus making sure that the Sales process has progressed effectively.
- Cooperates with customer inquiries, agency inquiries and internally controls the market to provide competent solution.
- Provides creative, production, media, public relations and interactive.
- Department personnel with well-documented input, support data and Production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies Are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups.
- Responsible for staying informed on activities that are being performed On their accounts and being the final sign off on ALL important Documentation/deliverables before they go to a client. This includes: budget, project plan, mockups, storyboards, deliverables, etc.
- Provides creative, production, media, public relations and interactive Department personnel with well-documented input, support data and Production materials as required; ensure that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups.
- Coordinates and authorizes quotations for client approval & assists in preparation of client invoices.
- Ensures prompt collection of account receivables and ensures that they don't exceed the given limits.
- Writes Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with relevant account executives and director of client services.
- Prepares month-end overviews of client's current activities, and monthly • Revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts.
Requirements: Communication, Record to report, Research, Documentation, Advertising, MS Office, Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Exp: 4-5 Years
Sal: 4-5 LPA